At Garmann Miller, our aim is to provide our team with more than just a workplace. We believe in creating a culture that not only attracts new talent but that builds an environment in which people want to stay and work together to impact the communities we serve. One of the ways this happens is by offering employee benefits that go beyond healthcare and vacation days.
Here’s a glance at some of the value-added extras that keep our team members engaged:
- Work-life balance – From working-from-home to flexing hours during the week, we find ways to help team members balance work and home life
- Giving back – Community service is encouraged, and eight hours of paid volunteer time is given annually to help create these opportunities
- Birthday bonus – Birthdays are special and should be celebrated with time away from the office, so we give you the day off
- Wellness – GM‘s Wellness Committee encourages all areas of wellbeing inside and outside the workplace with fun competitions, lunch-and-learns and more
- Social gatherings – We celebrate often with team lunches, holiday celebrations, seasonal gatherings and more to provide enjoyable moments each month
- Anniversaries – we honor team members’ commitment to GM and celebrate milestones
Garmann Miller is proud to be listed annually on Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For in the U.S. rankings, and that’s the result of our leadership’s commitment to the employee experience. “Culture is No. 1 for us,” said CEO Eric Baltzell. “It’s about providing flexibility and creating an environment where team members feel valued for the work they do.”
If you’re looking for a career in the design field, and these benefits look appealing to you, look no further. Garmann Miller is hiring at each of its locations. Visit the Careers tab of our website for the full list of opportunities.